Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rice

October 21, 2008

So I came to a realization today. I now believe Koreans have so many side dishes because they want to try and add flavor to the ever present rice. The rice they serve is always the same. Sometimes they add things to it make it look different. Sometimes it has something in it to make it purple, little yellow things, and sometimes sesame seeds. But it never tastes any different. I've discovered the best way to eat any of the rice they give you for lunch is to eat some with Kimchi or soup, or one of the many side dishes. The only rice I've had that is any different is when a lot of stuff is mixed into the rice (like Bibimbab). I'm starting to get tiered of rice. not because I don't like it, I love it, but Koreans eat rice the same all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment