Tuesday, December 23, 2008

School Festival Dress Rehearsal

October 22, 2008

Today I did not teach any classes because the whole school is doing a dress rehearsal for the festival tomorrow.

All month my school has been preparing for a festival. I have no idea what is going to happen. All I know so far is that Shin-Sook, one of my co-teachers, has been preparing some kids to do the play Peter Pan in English. My other co-teacher, Eun-Su, has been preparing some of the 3rd graders to sing the "Mr. Golden Sun" song and the Barney "I Love You' song.

Each child participating gets a outfit for their performance. The 3rd grade boys received velvet blue,red, and white pants and jackets with sequins on them and long gauzy sleeves. Most of the girls got red and white velvet dresses with sequins and short gauzy sleeves. There was another outfit, but I wasn't able to see it very well as they weren't in the classroom for long.

I am very curious to see what is going to happen tomorrow because on the way to lunch I saw two other horrible cute but awesome costumes. My only class today was my Kindergarten extra class and I even caught a glimpse of some gold sequined outfits with glittery top hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment