Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th!

I'm gearing up for a really busy weekend and a really busy next two weeks and I am really excited!

Today I have a 4th of July Tex-Mex party to go to at our friend Randi's place. She put together a very Texan 4th of July. I'll miss having the 4th at home, but hopefully this will be fun and make a decent replacement and next year we will be back home to celebrate.

After the fiesta, we then have a birthday party to attend and we'll be going to the local Vietnamese restaurant to get some yummy veggie/meat wraps and celebrate our friend Hugh's birthday. After dinner, we'll probably all go out and get a couple of drinks.

Tomorrow is exciting because we are doing our wedding rehearsal, so hopefully that will go well. I'm starting to get a little nervous because I really have no idea what we will be doing.

I'm happy because I have only two more weeks of school (and until the wedding), and so many classes are being canceled, that instead of my usual 40 classes I would have left, I only have 29. YAY! I only have to teach my 6th graders next week, and then my 5th graders only once the following week. I am so looking forward to being done. I will miss the kids, but I'm feeling ready to be finished teaching, I could change my mind later, for for now I am ready to be done.

Next weekend will be exciting because we will be heading to the Boryeong Mud festival where we will be playing in the mud all weekend. I hope the weather is nice, but I'll have to remember my sunscreen so I don't get burned for the wedding.

The following weekend will be the wedding finally! I'm looking forward to it. We'll be getting married on the mountain, and then going to a local vegetarian buffet for lunch, and then hitting the town and doing whatever sounds fun. For dinner, Cody and I will be heading to the Mokpo Hotel Hyundai for what I hear is a wonderful dinner and then stay the night in one of their nice rooms. We will then wake up to the hotel's beakfast buffet and go from there.

That following Monday we will then head to Seoul to make it legal/official. We were going to do it before the wedding, but my school decided to be mean and decide that I have to wait until school is out. Lame. Ah well.

Hopefully soon after the wedding we will be visiting Jeju, Korea's Hawaii, And then on august 6th we will be heading to Thailand for a week for our vacation, and then head home on the 22nd.

Thailand isn't our honeymoon. Hopefully within a couple months after we get home we will be taking our official honeymoon in Vegas, or more preferrably, Jamaica or in the Carribean somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment