Monday, January 5, 2009

Student car Accident

November 10th, 2008

6th graders are out of school for the week attending English town and my Co-teacher just oh-so-casually told me that one girl was banned today because she pushed another student too hard into the street, thus causing an accident where the student was injured, but not killed.

My co-teacher could not tell me how injured the student was or which teacher is teaching the kids this week, but I am curious for multiple reasons:

~What happened

~How the Student was/is

~How my 6th graders are acting

Of course leave it up to my co-teacher to tell me someone was hurt, while laughing about the situation (ugh!) without any details!

I find this really disgusting and it really upsets me when I witness the types of thing they take seriously and the types of things they don’t in this county!

No comments:

Post a Comment